Chia seeds are a familiar food in the women’s weight loss menu. To quickly regain a slim and balanced physique, women can apply some simple and effective chia seed weight loss formulas that are summarized in the following article.
Table of Contents
Weight loss with chia seeds is effective?
Chia seed (chia seed) is a seed of small size, oval shape and diverse colors (white, gray, brown and black). This seed is often confused with é seed. However, in fact, chia seeds contain more abundant and diverse nutritional components than conventional nuts.
Despite its small size, chia seeds can provide the body with a multitude of essential nutrients such as vitamin E, C, B vitamins, Omega 3, Omega 6, protein, calcium, folate, manganese, iron, selenium, potassium, sodium, …
Chia seeds are considered “super foods” because they contain extremely rich nutrients. Compared to plant-based foods, chia seeds provide many times higher levels of protein, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. In particular, this nut contains more fiber, is low in calories and has the ability to significantly reduce appetite. Therefore, chia seeds are always present in women’s weight loss menus.
Adding chia seeds to meals every day provides all the necessary nutrients for the body. These nuts are sugar-free, low in energy, and low in saturated fat, making them virtually no weight gain. Moreover, with its high fiber content, chia seeds help create a feeling of fullness and limit food intake during the day.
In addition to supporting weight loss, chia seeds also bring many health benefits such as improving digestion, preventing constipation, enhancing bone and joint health, preventing anemia, lowering cholesterol, improving digestion. Skin and hair improvement. With many benefits to health and physique, weight loss formulas from chia seeds are popular with women and widely applied.
10 effective Chia seed weight loss recipes in 1 week
Chia seeds have no taste, so they are easy to combine with other foods. To improve the physique and remove excess fat tissue, women can apply some of the following extremely simple and effective weight loss formulas:
1. Use chia seeds mixed with water
Chia seeds have strong water absorption properties, so they should be avoided directly because they can cause choking and are difficult to swallow. Therefore, you should mix chia seeds with water and drink it several times a day. Drinking chia seed water helps to reduce hunger, cravings, cleanse the body and control weight effectively.
To ensure the nutritional value of chia seeds, dilute them with cold or moderately warm water. Avoid hot water as the heat can reduce the fatty acid content of these nuts. According to the experience of many women, should drink chia seeds about 15-30 minutes before eating to reduce hunger and help limit food intake, thereby supporting weight loss and effective weight control.
- Use 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (about 10g) mixed with 300 – 400ml of purified water
- Should be prepared in a large bottle with a lid for easy carrying with you
- Use up water during the day, absolutely don’t let it go the next day
2. Lose weight with chia seeds and yogurt
Yogurt is one of the most effective weight loss aids. This food contains many healthy nutrients but is fat free and provides a moderate amount of calories. So, you can combine sugar-free yogurt and chia seeds to make a home weight loss recipe.
The formula for weight loss with chia seeds and yogurt also provides the body with an abundant amount of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) to help balance the microflora in the intestine, support digestion and prevent constipation. In addition, this formula also helps to speed up metabolism, reduce fat absorption and prevent excess fat tissue accumulation in the abdomen, thighs, biceps and calves.
- Prepare 1 jar of unsweetened yogurt, 2 teaspoons of honey (or you can replace it with fruit jam) and 1 teaspoon of chia seeds.
- Mix the yogurt, chia seeds, honey and jam together
- Leave in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours and use after meals about 2-3 hours
3. Detox the body with chia seeds and fresh lemon
Chia seed lemon juice is an extremely effective detox body formula and is shared by women on many forums. This formula not only aids in weight loss, but also helps in clearing toxins, providing the body with a rich content of antioxidants and essential nutrients. In particular, chia seed lemon juice also contains vitamin C, which improves the immune system, improves health and helps reduce fatigue and drowsiness.
Many people are concerned that drinking lemon juice can cause hunger and epigastric pain. However, the acidity in the lemon is neutralized when combined with the chia seeds. So, you can absolutely apply this formula even if you have stomach problems. To avoid intestinal distress, reduce the amount of lemon juice in accordance with the amount of chia seeds and water.
- Prepare 1 fresh lemon and 1 teaspoon of chia seeds (about 10g)
- Add chia seeds to 500ml of filtered water, then squeeze the lemon in
- You can add 2 tablespoons of pure honey to make the sweetness and reduce the acidity of the lemon
- Use several times a day to boost metabolism and eliminate toxins
4. Chia seeds soaked in seed milk
Chia seed soaked in seed milk is a dish that provides many essential nutrients for the body. This dish is often used in the morning because it is easy to carry, convenient and effective for weight loss.
Chia seeds are usually soaked with nuts such as soy milk, walnuts, almonds, … and overnight in the refrigerator. The next morning, you can eat it directly or combine with cereals (oats, dried brown rice), fruit (oranges, butter, grapes) to increase the nutritional value of the dish.
Not only supporting weight loss and improving physique, soaked in chia seeds also has many health benefits. This dish helps to increase beneficial bacteria in the intestine, support digestive activities, prevent constipation. At the same time, it nourishes smooth white skin and healthy, smooth hair. In particular, the recipe for weight loss with chia seeds soaked in milk has a delicious taste that is easy to eat.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chia seeds (about 15-20g) and 200 – 300ml of milk
- Place chia seeds in a glass of milk, stir and store in the refrigerator
- Can be used after 2 hours or overnight and used the next morning
- Combined with grains, fruits and honey to increase the nutritional value and provide the body with abundant energy.
5. Chia seed pumpkin soup – Effective weight loss recipe
Pumpkin and chia seed soup is a familiar dish in women’s weight loss menus. This dish provides the body with abundant energy along with essential vitamins and minerals. Despite its high nutritional content, pumpkin seed soup is an easy-to-digest dish that causes almost no weight gain.
This dish is suitable for women with a poor body, tired body and lack of energy. With abundant energy and nutrients, pumpkin seed pumpkin soup is also recommended to be added to the diet of busy people, do not have time to take care of themselves and often work with high intensity.
How to make chia seed pumpkin soup:
- Prepare 200g pumpkin, 2 garlic cloves, ½ onion, fresh milk and spices
- Wash the ingredients, cut the pumpkin into small pieces, diced onions and smash the garlic
- Bring the pumpkin steamed
- Put a little olive oil in the pan, add minced garlic and onion to the island for fragrant for about 3-4 minutes
- Then add the pumpkin to the stirring and add about 300ml of broth (can use filtered water).
- Turn off the heat, wait to cool down and mix into a blender
- Continue to pour the mixture into a pot, cook over low heat and add about 80-100ml of unsweetened fresh milk (should use skim milk to avoid weight gain)
- Then add the soup to the bowl and add some chia seeds to the surface
6. Chia seed salad
Chia seed salad is an effective weight loss recipe that many women apply. This recipe is made from chia seeds, vegetables and meat (fish or chicken should be used to limit saturated fat). Chia seed salad is a nutritious dish full of protein, fatty acids, minerals, vitamins and fiber. In particular, you can completely change the processing ingredients according to your preferences and the ingredients available in the kitchen.
This dish is extremely suitable for those who want to gain muscle, lose fat and improve physique. In addition, you can also occasionally use a chia seed salad to clear toxins and improve digestive performance.
- Prepare chicken breast (or salmon fillet), tomatoes, butter, and any kind of veggies
- Preliminary process ingredients, bring salmon and chicken breast to pan or boil
- Mix ingredients well with mayonnaise and add chia seeds on top
- Should use salad right after processing
7. Strawberry and chia seed smoothie – Recipes of women
Strawberry chia seed smoothie is a simple and easy weight loss recipe. This drink provides the body with a variety of vitamins, minerals and fiber. Add 1 cup of strawberry and chia seed smoothie every day to help improve physique significantly after just 1 week, reduce fat storage and help nourish healthy, smooth skin.
Drinks from strawberries and chia seeds are not only suitable for people with weight loss needs, but also for many ages – including young children, pregnant women and the elderly. With the rich content of vitamin C and fatty acids, a strawberry-seeded strawberry smoothie can significantly improve health, boost the immune system and reduce the risk of respiratory infections.
- Prepare 10 strawberries, 150ml of fresh milk, ½ teaspoon of chia seeds and ice
- Strawberry puree with fresh milk and ice (condensed milk can be added for sweetness)
- Bring chia seeds soaked in fresh milk and refrigerate for 2 hours
- For smoothies in a glass, mix well with chia seeds soaked in milk and enjoy
8. Chia seed butter smoothie
In the morning, you can use a chia seed butter smoothie for energy and nutrition. Avocado contains high nutritional content, giving the body a healthy and supple. Meanwhile, chia seeds are loaded with fatty acids, protein, fiber and vitamins.
Chia seed avocado smoothie helps to stay full, reduce appetite and aid in improving physique effectively. Besides, this drink also brings many benefits to the digestive organs. At the same time, it nourishes smooth skin, smooth and healthy hair.
- Prepare 1 ripe avocado, 1 teaspoon of chia seeds, fresh milk, and condensed milk
- Soak chia seeds with fresh milk in the refrigerator 2 hours before
- Then, blend the butter with fresh milk and condensed milk
- For smoothies in a glass, mix well with chia seeds soaked in milk and enjoy
9. Add chia seeds to fruit juice
Fruit juice provides the body with many minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. This drink is indispensable in the weight loss menu because it contains abundant nutrients but does not cause weight gain. In contrast, the fruit juices also accelerate metabolism, burn fat and prevent fat storage in the abdomen, thighs, biceps.
To increase the effect of weight loss, you can combine chia seeds with fruit juices. With a high fiber content, chia seeds help reduce hunger and cravings, thereby limiting food intake during the day and supporting weight loss effectively.
- Prepare your favorite fruits and vegetables, and some sugar and chia seeds
- Juicing fruits, vegetables and adding sugar (dietary sugar should be used to avoid weight gain)
- Then add ½ teaspoon of chia seeds and store in the refrigerator
- After 2 hours, take out the juice and enjoy
10. Add chia seeds to dishes every day
If you don’t have a lot of time, you can lose weight by adding chia seeds to everyday dishes to increase nutrition and reduce hunger. However, to ensure effective weight loss, it is necessary to avoid the use of dishes containing a lot of grease, spices and preservatives. Instead, give preference to bland foods, plenty of green vegetables, fruits and low-fat foods.
Those who should not take chia seeds lose weight
Chia seeds are a nutritious food that contains no fat, sugar, or sodium and has many health benefits. However, in fact, these foods can cause side effects in some people. To be safe, avoid using chia seed weight loss formulas if you have the following health problems:
- The omega 3 in chia seeds can thin the blood and cause prolonged bleeding. Therefore, people with a stroke, a blood clotting disorder or taking anticoagulants should not take this nut.
- With its high fiber content, chia seeds can aggravate symptoms of digestive disorders such as diarrhea, stomach upset, … So, should avoid using foods and drinks from chia seeds during times of disorders. Digest.
- People with a history of allergies to mustard, peppermint , sesame, and flowering plants should be cautious when using chia seeds.
Some notes when using chia seeds for weight loss
Weight loss formulas from chia seeds are popular because they are easy to follow and have a remarkable effect. Besides, these formulations also provide many benefits to overall health, skin and hair.
However, to achieve high efficiency when applying, you should note the following issues:
- Chia seeds only work to aid in improving fitness by creating a feeling of fullness, reducing appetite and promoting metabolism. So for effective weight management, you should combine it with a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
- To avoid affecting health, it is advisable to balance nutrition in each meal by having a variety of food groups. Limit the over-reliance on chia seeds and certain fixed foods.
- The weight loss process usually lasts for at least 2-3 months to ensure that the body does not lose weight suddenly, drowsiness and fatigue. Therefore, you should avoid fasting or excessive abstinence.
- If you have a place that is easy to gain weight, women should use it in combination with weight loss drugs to aid in eliminating toxins, burn excess fat and possess a toned, attractive body.
- To maintain a healthy and in shape for a long time, it is necessary to combine with a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
The article has summarized 10 simple and easy-to-follow chia seed weight loss recipes. Hopefully, through the above suggestions, you can easily build a scientific eating menu to control your weight and quickly regain a slim, balanced body.