Applying the tips of treating acne with rice bran powder is a simple, safe and effective method. So why can we use rice bran powder to treat acne? How to do it? The information in the article below will help you to solve this problem.
Table of Contents
Why can we use rice bran powder to treat acne?
Beauty with rice bran powder is no stranger method for women. But not all women know what rice bran is. To know why rice bran is capable of treating acne, we need to know what is rice bran flour?
In fact, rice bran powder is a thin layer of dark yellow chalk between buffalo shell and white rice grain. Often when milling, this chalk is lost and leaves behind the white rice grains. If the types of rice still have this rice bran layer on the outside, it is called brown rice.
Although it is only a rice grain supplement, it accounts for 65% of the nutritional content. In the composition of rice bran flour contains many good substances for the body such as: Lipid, glucid, B vitamins, protein, calcium, zinc, iron, vitamin E to help fight inflammation … Therefore, eating brown rice will be better for the body. Rice is white.
In particular, in the lipid compound, there is a small amount of Gamma Oryzanol essential oil, which is able to prevent aging in cell tissues. When using anti-aging rice bran, it has 4 times better effect than using vitamin E. Also because it contains many good active ingredients, rice bran powder is also used by women to beautify, help bring a bright white skin. healthy.
Not only works to whiten skin, shrink pores, anti-aging skin, prevent pigmentation and freckles … but we can use rice bran to treat acne . Using rice bran also helps absorb excess oil, making the skin always dry and clean. From there, prevent acne from recurring. If you do not know how to use rice bran powder to treat acne? Stay tuned to the article to find the answer.
Tips for treating acne with rice bran powder are simple and effective
To bring the effect of acne better, women should use rice bran flour combined with other ingredients. Here are recipes for acne treatment with rice bran that are effective:
1. Rice bran flour with yogurt
The composition of yogurt contains many beneficial bacteria. It is not only good for the digestive system but also beneficial for the skin. In addition, yogurt also helps to remove excess oil, sebum on the skin and quickly remove pimples. To treat acne with rice bran and yogurt, do the following:
- Rice bran powder: 2-3 spoons
- Yogurt without sugar
- Prepare a bowl, add rice bran and a sufficient amount of yogurt, stir well. Note that the right proportions of rice bran and yoghurt are added to create a thick paste. Avoid thick or too thin.
- Rinse face with cleanser and warm water, dry skin. Apply the mixture directly to the face, relax for about 15 minutes to let the active ingredients penetrate into the skin.
- Then, rinse your face with clean water, follow the next skincare steps to moisturize your skin.
- Should apply acne treatment from rice bran and yogurt 2-3 times a day to bring good results.
2. Tips for acne treatment with rice bran powder and turmeric starch
Besides rice bran flour, turmeric is also a popular beauty ingredient. In particular, using it to treat acne is very effective because it has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and sebum-reducing properties. And yet, another advantage of turmeric starch is to make bruises heal quickly, giving you a bright white skin.
- Rice bran powder: 1 teaspoon
- Coffee powder: 1 teaspoon
- For turmeric powder and rice bran flour. Add a little water and stir to make a paste.
- Wash your face, dry with a cotton towel
- Use your hands to apply directly to the skin, especially acne-prone areas.
- Lie and relax for about 15 – 20 minutes, then rinse with clean water. Just like how to treat acne with yogurt and rice bran, with this way sisters should also apply about 2-3 times to see its effectiveness.
3. Use rice bran water to wash your face
This not only works to reduce acne on the face, but also gives a smooth, fresh, bright white skin. To wash your face with rice bran water, follow these steps:
Rice water. Note that you should not take the water to wash the rice at the first time, but only wash the rice for the second time. Because the water for the first washing of the rice contains a lot of impurities and dirt, washing your face will cause more acne.
- The water to wash the rice after being taken is allowed to settle for 30 minutes. Next, decant off the top water and leave the water below just enough to wash your face.
- Wash your face with warm water first, then use the water to wash the rice. While washing with this water, use your hands to gently massage and then rinse with clean water again.
- Because the way to treat acne with rice water is very simple and safe, you can apply it every day for better effects.
4. Tips to treat acne with rice bran powder and fish lettuce
If you do not know how to use rice bran to treat acne well, you can combine this ingredient with rice bran flour. In the composition of fish lettuce also contains many anti-inflammatory and antibacterial active ingredients. Not only that, it also provides other nutrients to the skin, making the skin smooth and beautiful. Proceed as follows:
- Rice bran powder: 2-3 spoons
- Fresh fish lettuce
- Bring fresh fish lettuce to wash, put in a blender puree with a little water. If you don’t have a blender, you can use a pestle to crush it and squeeze the juice.
- Combine the fish lettuce and rice bran flour together to make a paste.
- Face skin after being washed and dried, take the mixture and apply evenly on the face.
- Use your hands to gently massage, especially acne-prone skin. Note to avoid skin areas with open wounds so as not to cause further damage.
- About 15 minutes later, rinse with clean water. Apply a cure for acne with rice bran powder and fish lettuce leaves 2-3 times per week. Persistent implementation will see its effects.
5. Honey combined with rice bran to treat acne
Like fish lettuce or turmeric powder, honey has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can prevent the formation of acne on the skin, while reducing irritation and inflammation caused by acne. In addition, this ingredient also contains a lot of nutrients, when applied to the skin, it will bring a healthy, smooth white skin. Therefore, when combining rice bran and honey together, it will significantly increase the effect of acne treatment.
To treat acne with rice bran and honey, do the following:
- Rice bran flour
- Pure honey
- Similar to the above acne treatments, you also mix rice bran and honey together.
- Use a cleanser and warm water to wash your face, dry. Next, apply the mixture evenly on your face and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- Then, use clean water to rinse and apply moisturizer to the skin.
- For quick removal of obnoxious pimples on the skin, you should apply this about 2-3 times per week.
6. Recipe to treat acne with rice bran and green tea
Combining green tea and rice bran powder for acne treatment is effective. Because for a long time, green tea powder has also been considered a favorite beauty ingredient. They have antioxidant effects, help fight inflammation, kill bacteria, and alkaline oils. At the same time, green tea also brightens the skin, reduces acne, dark scars and slows the aging process of the skin.
Therefore, there is no reason that you should not try to treat acne with rice bran powder and green tea in the following way:
- Rice bran flour
- Green tea powder
Steps to be taken:
- Green tea and rice bran are mixed together in a 1: 1 ratio. Add some clean water to the mixture to make a thick paste.
- Wash your face, dry with a soft cloth. Apply the mixture directly to the skin, gently massge together, especially the acne-prone skin.
- Leave the mixture on your face for 15 – 20 minutes. Then use clean water to rinse and apply tone to the skin.
- Each week should apply this acne treatment about 2-3 times to bring the desired effect.
7. Tips to treat acne with rice bran powder and coffee
You do not know how to use rice bran to treat acne, use it in combination with coffee. Because coffee grounds contain antioxidants. It also has the ability to exfoliate dead cells, limiting the accumulation of sebum and dead cells on the skin. Therefore, the acne treatment that it brings is also very good. How to treat acne with rice bran and coffee is done as follows:
The ingredients need to prepare:
- Rice bran flour
- Coffee powder
- Non-sugar fresh milk
- Mix coffee, rice bran, and fresh milk without sugar to make a thick paste.
- Wash your face clean, dry, then apply the mixture directly to your face. Lie and relax for about 15 minutes for active ingredients to penetrate into the skin.
- Then, use clean water to rinse and then apply tone, moisturizer to the skin.
- This acne treatment should be maintained about 1-2 times per week. Unlike the above acne treatments, coffee has the ability to exfoliate the skin. Therefore, women should not use it too often to avoid excessive abrasion of the skin.
8. Combine rice bran flour with olive oil to treat acne
Olive oil contains many nutrients. When combined with vitamins such as B1, B2, B6, vitamin E in rice bran, it will remove acne spots on the skin. At the same time, giving you a natural ruddy skin, smooth, tighten pores.
- Rice bran flour
- Olive essential oil
- Combine olive oil and rice bran to make a thick paste.
- Face after washing and drying, use your hands to apply the mixture directly to the face.
- Leave the mixture on your face for 15 – 20 minutes and then rinse with water. Do this twice a week, for the best results.
A few notes when using rice bran powder to treat acne
Applying rice bran acne treatment tips is a simple, safe and effective method. But in the application process, you also need to pay attention to the following:
- Need to choose to buy pure rice bran, ensure clean to use. Because rice bran is easy to mold, after use, it should be stored in a clean, dry place.
- If you treat acne with rice bran combined with other ingredients, you should test it on your wrist before applying it on your face. Because many women are prone to irritation, testing first at the wrist area will ensure more safety.
- Before you apply the rice bran, you should rinse your face with warm water. This will help the pores to be dilated, nutrients easier to penetrate into the skin.
- Apply formulas to treat acne with rice bran powder 1-3 times, persevere for a long time to see its effectiveness. Do not do it too often because it will have the opposite effect, more acne.
- If you find that the skin is irritated or the skin has too many acne, you should see a dermatologist for better treatment instructions.
- Regularly eat plenty of green vegetables, fresh fruits and drink lots of water. Limit eating hot spicy foods, greasy foods, stimulants so as not to make acne grow more.
- Get enough sleep, avoid staying up late.
Above are 8 tips to treat acne with rice bran powder and a few things to note. Possessing a bright white, smooth skin is something that any woman wants. Therefore, if you unfortunately have acne-prone skin, you can refer to the above treatments to apply yourself.