In addition to hydrating and soothing sunburned skin, cucumber also has the ability to balance excess oil and control blackheads. The formulations for blackheads from cucumber are safe, highly benign, and cause almost no irritation or allergy – even for sensitive skin.
Table of Contents
Use cucumber effective blackheads treatment?
Cucumbers (cucumbers) are healthy foods that contain abundant amounts of fiber, water, vitamins and minerals. This type of food is regularly present in the women’s diet – especially when it comes to weight control and fat loss.
In addition to its effects on the body, cucumber is also used to make skin care masks. Previously, women mainly used masks from fresh cucumber to hydrate, moisturize and soothe irritated and allergic skin. However, today, this material is also combined with honey, clay, aloe vera, … to nourish the skin and “get rid” of stubborn acne spots on the nose, cheeks and chin.
Cucumber is one of the few natural ingredients with an extremely abundant water content (over 90%). In addition, this ingredient also contains many vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin B group and some essential minerals. The ingredients in cucumber help balance moisture, regulate sebum secretion, help soften acne and push “stubborn” acne on the skin surface.
Cucumber recipes contain almost no acids or strong active ingredients such as apple cider vinegar, lemon juice. Therefore, the treatment of blackheads with cucumber can be suitable for all skin types – including sensitive and irritated skin.
Although it contains many ingredients that are good for the skin, the formulas from cucumber are only effective in the treatment of blackheads. So if necessary, you should get medical staff at reputable dermatology clinics and use more special treatment products to control and prevent acne recurrence.
7 Simple cucumber blackheads treatment recipe
Cucumber is one of those ingredients that are benign and easy to combine. So, you can use a fresh cucumber mask or combined with other natural ingredients to increase the therapeutic effect and provide more nourishment to the face.
Here are 7 “very easy” cucumber blackheads treatment recipes you can do at home:
1. Fresh cucumber mask
If you don’t have a lot of time, you can apply a fresh cucumber mask to hydrate, minerals and vitamins to your skin. With more than 90% water, cucumber helps soften dry skin, moisturizes and improves sunburn, irritation. In addition, the abundant water content in cucumber also helps to balance moisture, control sebum and soften blackheads on the nose, cheeks, and chin.
After applying the mask of fresh cucumber, you can easily remove acne with specialized tools. Or you can use acne peels to thoroughly remove stubborn pimples. Fresh cucumber masks are relatively benign and safe. So, women can apply this formula 3-4 times / week to maintain smooth and moisturized skin.
How to make a simple blackhead cucumber mask:
- Wash ½ cucumber, then slice and apply directly to the skin of your face
- Relax for 15 – 20 minutes to let nutrients penetrate deeply
- Then, use 1 slice of cucumber to gently rub on acne-prone areas such as cheeks, chin, and nose
- Rinse skin with cool water and take acne with specialized tools
2. Cucumber juice – Recipe to treat blackheads “speedy”
To increase the effectiveness of blackhead reduction, you can use cucumber juice instead of using a fresh cucumber mask. This formula provides facial skin with abundant water and mineral content, while assisting in balancing the amount of oil on the face and preventing sebum, dirt, dead skin from accumulating in hair follicles.
Apply cucumber juice to the acne-prone skin to soften and push the pimple out of the follicle. At this point, the acne kernels will be easily removed during the cleansing process. With stubborn pimples, you can use acne squeezing tools to “handle”. In addition to preventing acne and reducing sebum, cucumber juice also helps balance pH and soothe damaged skin.
- Prepare about ½ of a cucumber, peel it and squeeze it
- Then use a cotton pad to absorb the solution and apply it to the acne-prone skin
- Apply 10 – 15 minutes to soften acne
- Wash your face and proceed to “treat” stubborn acne in the chin, nose and cheeks
3. How to treat blackheads with cucumber and honey
If you have blackheads and red inflammatory pimples at the same time, you can apply a recipe from cucumber and honey to improve. Not only has a moisturizing effect, but also helps to inhibit the overgrowth of harmful bacteria, balance pH and control excess oil secretion of hair follicles. Therefore, the formula of honey and cucumber can reduce the redness of acne and aid in pushing acne to the surface of the skin.
Besides, this formula also provides skin with ideal moisture, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Make regular honey and cucumber masks 3-4 times / week to nourish healthy, smooth skin and support to slow down the aging process.
- Prepare about 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice
- Mix the 2 ingredients together (you can add a little honey if the mask is too loose)
- Then use a brush to apply directly to cleansed face
- When the first layer of mask dries, apply 2-3 more layers and wait until the face is completely dry
- Massage your face gently with a little warm water to remove sebum, excess oil and remove dead cells
- Finally, rinse your face with warm water and continue with normal skincare steps
4. Ice cubes from cucumber – A unique blackhead treatment formula
Females often take advantage of ice cubes to soothe red bumps, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. In addition to using ice made from purified water, you can also make ice cubes from cucumbers and some other natural ingredients.
Ice cubes from cucumber are effective in soothing the skin, balancing the pH and providing the skin with ideal moisture. Besides, the minerals and vitamins in this ingredient also have the ability to go deep into the hair follicles, helping to remove sebum, dead cells and acne. According to the experience of women, this formula should be applied after squeezing blackheads to tighten pores and prevent acne from returning.
With cold temperature, ice cubes from cucumber also improve elasticity, help firm and smooth skin. So if you don’t get acne, you can also apply this formula to care and nurture youthful, healthy skin.
- Prepare 1 cucumber, peel and puree it
- Mix well with a little water and place in ice tray, freeze
- Each time use 1 stone roll gently on the entire face (should roll from the bottom up and roll in a spiral shape to get nutrients deep into the hair follicles)
5. Combine cucumber and clay powder
Clay powder can absorb excess oil, sebum and cells accumulate deep in the pores. Therefore, this ingredient is often used to treat blackheads, oily skin and excessive oil secretion. To improve acne and balance the oil on your face, you can apply a recipe made from cucumber and clay powder (found at cosmetic stores).
This formula has the ability to deep clean, aid in pushing acne to the surface of the skin and remove old cells. Apply regularly 1-2 times / week for healthy skin, limit excess oil excretion and support to prevent recurrence of blackheads.
How to make a cucumber and clay powder mask:
- Make pureed cucumber, then mix well with ½ teaspoon of clay powder
- Clean your face and apply the mask to your skin
- Leave on for 15 – 20 minutes and massage gently with a little warm water to wash away sebum, dirt and old acne.
- Finally, cleanse the entire face with warm water and use cream to avoid dry, rough skin.
6. Combine aloe vera and cucumber
The formula for blackheads with cucumber and aloe vera is suitable for skin that lacks moisture, is oily, dull and has many blackheads in the T-zone. This formula is combined from 2 rich natural ingredients. water, vitamins and minerals.
In addition to the benefits that cucumber brings, aloe vera also has many uses for the skin. The minerals and antioxidants in this ingredient moisturize, soften dry, dull skin and speed the recovery of damaged cells.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice
- Mix the 2 ingredients well and apply to face skin
- Leave on for 15 – 20 minutes
- Then use the fingertips to massage in a spiral shape to allow nutrients to go deep into the hair follicle
- Rinse, dry, and continue with normal skincare steps
7. Use dishes, drinks from cucumber
Cucumbers are healthy and healthy foods. In addition to adding nutrients to the face through masking recipes, you can improve blackheads and balance skin moisture with drinks and dishes from these foods.
With a rich content of minerals, fiber and vitamins, cucumber helps to speed up metabolism, improve digestive performance, lose weight and beautify the skin. Therefore, women should combine masking recipes with cucumber dishes and drinks such as cucumber salad, cucumber yogurt smoothie, carrots, … to improve skin from deep inside.
Some notes when treating blackheads with cucumber
How to treat blackheads with cucumber is favored by women and is quite popular. Formulations made from these ingredients are highly safe, benign and are virtually irritating – even for sensitive skin.
However, to be effective when applying the treatment of blackheads with cucumber, you should note the following issues:
- The formulas for treating blackheads with cucumber only work to help reduce acne, balance moisture and limit excess oil secretion of the skin. For cases where the number of acne is large and the acne accumulates deep below the hair follicle, it is necessary to carry out medical acne and use in combination with special treatment products to achieve optimum effect.
- Cucumber is a benign and safe ingredient. However, for those with sensitive skin, this ingredient can still cause irritation and allergies. Therefore, it is advisable to try a little mask on the skin of the jawbone and observe for a few hours before applying the mask to the entire face.
- Do not apply cucumber blackhead mask formulas when your face is sore and has large open wounds.
- Make regular masks 2-4 times / week (depending on the recipe) and only cover the face when the face has been completely cleaned.
- In order for the skin to absorb all the nutrients, the face should be applied for 15 – 20 minutes and should be applied at night because this is the time when the skin recovers and regenerates strongly. Applying a mask during the day not only reduces effectiveness, but also makes the skin sunburned and easy to darken.
- Blackheads are non-inflammatory, red, and redheads that leave almost no scars. However, this type of acne is very difficult to treat completely and easily recurs. Therefore, besides cucumber formulas, you should combine with diet and regular activities to control sebum secretion, reduce excess oil accumulation in hair follicles and limit acne. play.
The article has introduced some simple and easy to follow blackheads with cucumber recipes. Hopefully, through the above sharing, women can choose a formula that suits their skin preferences and needs. However, besides these formulas, it is recommended to coordinate with skin care regimen and scientific activities to nourish healthy, smooth skin and thoroughly treat acne.