Treatment of hemorrhoids with loofah is one of many folk methods passed down from the past that are still effectively applied. Benign melon fiber has analgesic effect, shrink hemorrhoids, and stops bleeding very well. Please refer to immediately how to use loofah to treat hemorrhoids in the article below!
Table of Contents
Uses of melon
Melon is a food that many people love, melon combined with other ingredients such as pork, beef or other vegetables will create a nutritious and delicious dish. Not only used in cooking, melon is also used to treat illness extremely effectively.
Specifically, some of the therapeutic effects of melon such as:
- Gourd fruit : contains benign mucus that enhances blood circulation, stimulates the digestive system and stimulates milk glands in postpartum women.
- Melon fiber : In Oriental medicine, called Tỳ Qua peanuts has a sweet taste, is calm, has the use of common sense, anti-spasm, hemostasis, diuretic, stimulating defecation, urging measles, overcoming the situation of going out. bleeding and especially hemorrhoids is very effective.
- Melon seed : has a sweet, slightly acrid taste, effectively treating cough and phlegm.
- Gourd root : has a sweet taste, is cool, can heat, detoxifies the body, is often used to cook ginseng, cool water. In addition, it also has the ability to effectively improve back pain and sinusitis.
In terms of nutritional components, in melon contains many essential nutrients for the human body such as iron, beta-carotene, glucide, cellulose, calcium, phosphorus, water, protid, lipid … and many vitamins. such as vitamins B1, B2, C, A … These substances help:
- Increases the ability to stop bleeding, reduces swelling, pain and backs up the symptoms of itching and discomfort, healing the wound quickly.
- Strengthening resistance, immune system for the body.
- Aids in the treatment of hemorrhoids as well as improves accompanying symptoms.
How to cure hemorrhoids with loofah according to folklore
The loofah is the residue from the old, ripe fruit that is dried. So, to support the treatment of hemorrhoids, you should choose melon fibers with wrinkled, dry yellow skin and feel light on your hands. To separate the loofah from the melon peel, take the dried melon fruit soaked in water several times until the peel comes off by itself.
The satisfactory melon fiber is a clean loof fiber with no peel left inside. Then bring it to dry for use.
As mentioned above, loofah has a very good effect in the treatment of hemorrhoids, good hemostasis, anti-contractions, diuretics … Particularly for the remedy for hemorrhoids with loofah that folk passed down It will bring back pain relief, stimulate peristalsis, shrink hemorrhoids very well.
Instructions on how to do it as follows:
- 30g loof fiber
- 20g gentian leaves (gentian leaf is a medicinal herb that can be found in traditional medicine stores)
- 1 liter of filtered water
- Step 1 : Choose loofah from old melon fruit, remove any remaining seeds and intestines.
- Step 2 : Dried melon and grilled over low heat. Note that only moderate grill, avoid burning and the loofah turns black.
- Step 3 : Wash the gentian leaves and soak them in salt water for 5-10 minutes to clean.
- Step 4 : Put roasted melon fiber and ginseng leaves in a pot and cook with 1 liter of water. Cook until the water drops to about 500ml.
- Step 5 : Filter out the pulp, take the water to cool and put it in the bottle to drink gradually.
Some notes when treating hemorrhoids with loofah
- Drink only 3 times a day (morning, noon, afternoon), do not drink more because it can cause unwanted side effects.
- Persistent application of this remedy for hemorrhoids with loofahs for 7 consecutive days will get better results such as significantly shrinking hemorrhoids, symptoms of swelling, inflammation, pain, bleeding when passing out. decrease.
- Treatment of hemorrhoids with loofah is a folk method, so whether it is effective or not depends on the location and many other factors such as the severity of the disease.
- According to experts, post cure hemorrhoids by loofah will bring very good effect in the case used to prevent or treat hemorrhoids internally , hemorrhoids exchange in phase 1. However, if the hemorrhoids have changed If heavy levels 2, 3 and 4, this method will not work anymore. Ideally, patients should go to the hospital for examination and treatment with modern methods that will be safe and have faster results.
Things to do when treating hemorrhoids with loofah
In the treatment of hemorrhoids, in addition to using loofah fiber, the patient should also pay attention to do some of the following to support positive treatment results, avoid bad changes of the disease.
Build a scientific diet
- A diet suitable for people with hemorrhoids. In particular, adding fiber-rich foods like green vegetables, fresh fruits and drinking lots of water is a must. Because fiber will help laxatives, good support for digestion, limit constipation – “tricks” cause hemorrhoids.
- Limit foods that are spicy, hot, greasy, spicy, and too salty.
- Avoid foods containing stimulants such as alcohol, beer, alcoholic beverages such as tea, coffee, cigarettes …
- Keep your anal hygiene clean at all times, especially after each bowel movement is completed.
- Regularly soaking the anus with warm water will help quickly improve the symptoms of itching, swelling, pain …
- Note that when defecating should not use strong force and also do not squat to defecate. Because this will cause the veins to enlarge more and more, the hemorrhoids increasingly stick out and prolong the treatment time.
Change daily habits
- Limit carrying heavy loads because the weight of the object will make the muscles have to contract, use strength and increase the tension in the hemorrhoids, making the disease worse.
- In addition, regularly follow the doctor’s appointment to monitor the progress of the disease, use drugs according to the instructions of the doctor’s prescription.
Treatment of hemorrhoids with a loofah is a simple, easy-to-follow and very effective method. However, it is not a complete substitute for your doctor’s treatment regimen to avoid prolonged constipation, leading to anal infections, rectal cancer, and even rectal cancer. direct danger to the patient’s life.
* We do not give professional diagnoses, advice, and treatments on behalf of a physician.