Gac or joinery not only works to tonify the eyes, fight atherosclerosis, but also is used a lot in beauty, acne treatment, skin pigmentation, freckles are popular with many women. In addition to using Gac in the way of eating, you can make your own Gac oil mask to treat freckles at home that is safe, simple and brings extremely good beauty effects. Here is some information about the use and treatment of freckles, skin lightening with Gac oil you may not know.
Table of Contents
Uses of gac freckles treatment
Gac is a herbaceous plant of the genus of bitter melon, smooth Gac leaves, duck-shaped lobes, flowers of two types are female and male flowers. Gac oil extracted from Gac fruit has the effect of lowering cholesterol, fighting atherosclerosis, stabilizing the vessel walls, preventing cancer, supporting the development of the brain, toning the eyes, enhancing the body’s resistance. … Especially Gac oil also has very good effects in beauty, is considered as the secret to maintain excellence, skin care, beauty safely but less expensive.
The reason Gac oil is used a lot in beauty, has a good effect in treating melasma, freckles is because:
- Gac oil contains Lycopene, which has 100 times higher antioxidant activity than vitamin E. The use of this substance is to help the skin fight the harmful effects of sunlight, regulate the body’s immune response, Anti-aging skin, fade pigmentation and remove wrinkles.
- Gac oil also contains a large amount of vitamin A, able to remove spots, freckles, age spots on the skin. When combined with lycopene will effectively support to reduce pigmentation, contribute to minimizing dark pigmentation causing pigmentation. In addition, vitamins and minerals in Gac oil also have the ability to change skin pigmentation so that the skin is always bright and smooth.
- High in vitamin E, works to increase elasticity, help skin firm, reduce wrinkles effectively.
- Contains a high amount of Beta Carotene, which can be a good support for the reduction of tissue oxidation to help slow down the aging process, enhance skin health, to keep skin healthy. According to studies, the carotene content of Gac oil is 1.8 times higher than fish oil and nearly 20 times higher than carrots. Thanks to that, it can promote well the ability to prevent signs of aging for healthy skin.
- Contains Alpha Tocopherol to help hydrate and brighten skin. The vitamins A, vitamin c, and vitamin E in Gac oil when applied on the skin can help treat acne, smooth skin, bright pink, prevent dry skin.
How to make gac oil mask to treat freckles
It can be seen that using Gac oil is indeed a health-friendly beauty method that does not cost too much money. There are many simple ways to make homemade Gac oil masks to treat freckles at home, such as:
1. Only use Gac oil
Using Gac oil is an effective method of skin pigmentation, you only need to prepare a little Gac oil and spend a few minutes a day to help your skin pigmentation condition significantly improved.
- Wash your face with warm water or a gentle steam to open pores
- Apply a little bit of Gac oil to the face, massage gently so that the nutrients easily penetrate into the skin
- After 20 minutes, rinse your face with warm water.
2. How to make a mask to treat freckles with Gac oil and lemon
Lemons are rich in vitamins, especially, in lemons contain up to 35% vitamin C, which inhibits the development of melasma, stimulates the production of collagen, prevents skin pigmentation and also helps increase resistance. for very good skin. Not only that, but lemons are also rich in vitamin B6, fiber, and carbohydrates that alkaline oils, hydrate, moisturize the skin and help fade dark spots.
Ingredients such as citric acid, Diosmin, Hesperidin, and Eripcitrin in lemons work to exfoliate, cleanse, slow down, and prevent signs of aging. Using Gac and lemon masks will help remove the outer horny layer on the surface of the skin, nourish the skin from deep inside, both support melasma, freckles and skin aging.
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of Gac oil, 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Wash your face with warm water or a gentle steam to expand your pores, making it easier for your skin to absorb nutrients
- Apply the mixture evenly to the skin, massage gently, rinse with cool water after 10 minutes
- Dry your face with a soft cotton towel and follow the usual skincare steps.
Note: Not applicable to sensitive skin, dry skin because lemons have a high acid content. This skin care method should only be performed twice a week, to avoid overuse so as not to cause thinning of the skin. In addition, it is important to carefully shield, apply sunscreen when going out to avoid adverse effects.
3. Recipe to treat freckle pigmentation mask with Gac oil and turmeric powder
Turmeric is known to be a natural ingredient that works great in treating acne and freckles. Turmeric contains curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory, melasma reduction, blemishes, acne, and blackheads. Turmeric is also rich in antioxidants that can help skin ruddy, reduce wrinkles, prevent acne, prevent skin aging.
Not only that, turmeric contains many vitamins such as C, E, K … and minerals to help provide nourishment to the skin, brighten and even skin tone. Using Gac oil mask with turmeric powder will both help treat freckles and freckles effectively nourish white skin.
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of Gac oil, 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, and 2 teaspoons of fresh milk without sugar
- Mix the prepared ingredients well to create a thick paste
- Clean skin with warm water, apply mixture evenly to skin, massage gently
- After 15 minutes, rinse your face with cool water
- Persistently perform 2-3 times / week to remove pigmentation, freckles.
4. How to make mask Gac oil, honey freckles treatment
Honey is considered to be an even ingredient in the skin tone, effectively supporting the treatment of chloasma. Honey contains many vitamins such as B1, B3, B5, C, E … and many minerals that help whiten the skin from deep inside, moisturize, and increase skin elasticity. In addition, honey also has the ability to exfoliate, prevent and remove dark pigmentation under the skin thereby removing dark spots, freckles.
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of Gac oil, 1 teaspoon of pure honey
- Mix the prepared ingredients well into a homogeneous mixture
- Clean your face with warm water or a gentle steam
- Apply the mixture evenly to the skin, massage gently
- Rinse face with cool water after 15 minutes.
5. Recipe to treat freckles melasma with Gac oil and fresh milk
The suitable fresh milk in this recipe is fresh milk without sugar. This fresh milk is rich in minerals and vitamins that are not only good for health, but also extremely effective in beauty. Fresh milk helps to moisturize, maintain essential moisture for the skin, prevent aging, and nourish tissue.
The combination of Gac oil and sugar-free fresh milk will help create a layer to protect the skin, nourish the skin from deep inside, stimulate the production of new cells and increase collagen generation, thereby helping to fade pigmentation, freckles, Preventing the development of pigmentation causing pigmentation. In particular, this masking formula also helps firm skin, nourishes white skin.
- Ingredients: 1 mask, 2 teaspoons of unsweetened fresh milk, 2 teaspoons of Gac oil
- Mix unsweetened fresh milk with Gac oil to create a homogeneous mixture
- Dip the paper mask in the mixture to cover it, then leave it in the refrigerator for 5 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water or a gentle steam to expand your pores
- Apply mask for 15 minutes, relaxing to let nutrients penetrate deeply into skin
- Rinse face with cool water, do it 2 times / week to see the effect
6. How to make mask oat Gac oil to treat freckles
Oatmeal is not only an effective weight loss food but also has many benefits in beauty. Oatmeal contains many B vitamins, protein, and carbohydrates that help in sebum removal, exfoliate, and improve skin pigmentation due to the adverse effects of UV rays. In addition, it also helps absorb oil, tightens pores, prevents acne-causing bacteria, creates a barrier to prevent external influences. And in particular, oatmeal also works to help brighten skin, fade skin pigmentation, significantly reduce the condition of pigmentation, freckles on the skin.
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of Gac oil, 1 teaspoon of oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of honey, 3 teaspoons of unsweetened fresh milk, half a cup of warm water
- Soak oatmeal in water for 5 minutes to hatch, then pick up
- Mix the prepared ingredients together
- Wash your face, apply the mixture to the skin, massage gently
- Rinse face with cool water after 15 minutes.
7. How to make freckles treatment mask with green tea Gac oil
Green tea powder is also one of the familiar skin care ingredients that many women love. Green tea leaves are high in polyphenols and antioxidants that help fight inflammation and prevent UV damage to the skin. Moreover, green tea powder is also rich in vitamin B2, vitamin E, which plays a role in maintaining the stability of collagen, thereby making the skin soft and youthful. Green tea is also rich in caffeine, tannins and many other nutrients that have the effect of damaging bacterial membranes, antibacterial, anti-infection, removing dark spots, freckles, increasing skin resistance.
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of Gac oil, 2 teaspoons of green tea powder, ½ teaspoon of lemon juice, a little water
- Mix the ingredients well, clean your face and apply the mixture evenly to the skin
- Massage gently, relax after 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water
- Eat regularly 2 times / week to see the dark spots, freckles improve.
8. How to treat melasma, freckles with coconut oil Gac oil mask
Coconut oil has the effect of moisturizing, moisturizing the skin, nourishing the skin from within, thereby significantly improving the dry skin condition. Not only that, coconut oil is a rich source of lauric acid, able to remove dead cells, fade pigmentation, freckles effectively.
- Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of Gac oil, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- Mix Gac oil with coconut oil
- Clean your face with warm water and apply the mixture evenly to the skin
- Massage gently, relax for 15 minutes
- Clean your face with warm water to reduce oily skin
- Perform 1 time / week to see minimized skin pigmentation.
9. How to treat melasma, freckles with yogurt Gac oil mask
Using the combination of Gac oil with yogurt is a formula that fades freckles, freckles, and brightens skin that many women choose. Yogurt is rich in vitamin C, vitamin D, calcium, zinc and especially contains a large amount of lactic acid, which stimulates collagen production, moisturizes, whitens skin, removes melanin pigmentation causing skin pigmentation. In particular, this type of mask also helps to overcome the dry skin condition, nourishes the whitening from within and prevents aging very well.
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of Gac oil, 2 teaspoons of unsweetened yogurt
- Mix all the prepared ingredients into a homogeneous mixture
- Clean facial skin clean with warm water
- Use your hands to apply the mixture to the skin, massage gently
- Relax, wash your face with warm water after 15-20 minutes
- Perform regularly 3 times / week.
10. Recipe to treat melasma, freckles with rice bran oil mask Gac
Rice bran flour is rich in vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin B and vitamin E, which removes dirt, sebum, inhibits the synthesis of melanin, causing pigmentation. At the same time, rice bran powder also helps to exfoliate dead cells, nourishes the skin from deep inside, making the skin smooth, bright white, full of vitality.
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of rice bran, 4 teaspoons of unsweetened yogurt, 1 teaspoon of Gac oil
- Mix the ingredients well, clean the face, apply the mixture evenly on the skin
- Relax, massage gently, after 10 minutes rinse with water
- Take the next steps of skincare.
Notes when using Gac oil mask to treat freckles
When using Gac oil as a mask to treat melasma, freckles you need to pay attention to the following issues:
- Gac oil mask uses natural ingredients to treat melasma, so it requires you to persevere for a long time to see the effect, moreover, the effect depends on your melasma condition.
- There will be cases where the spots, freckles just fade a little, the reason is because these spots have deep legs in the skin or your freckles condition is genetic. If it is hereditary, no matter which method is applied, it is difficult to completely treat it completely.
- Melasma, freckles are difficult to treat, skin care masks only work on the surface of the skin, cannot go into depth to improve internal problems. Therefore, after the spots, freckles fade, you should take care of your skin carefully, avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not overdo this method, only apply 2-3 times.week to avoid excess nutrients causing skin irritation, redness
- Do not leave the mask overnight because it can clog pores, and should only apply this mask for up to 30 minutes.
- Before applying Gac oil to the face, it is advisable to test the skin’s response by applying a little on the skin under the arm, if there is no itching sensation, red rash can be used.
- Careful facial skin care, shield and apply sunscreen before going out to protect the skin, especially for women with freckles.
Above are some homemade Gac oil masks to treat freckles that women can refer to. Treatment of freckles, freckles requires a strict process, persevere for a long time to see results. If your melasma condition does not show signs of improvement, women should visit dermatologists for support treatment.